Creativity During the Pandemic Panel
On May 21, 2020, the Creative Kick invited four commercial artists to talk candidly about struggling as a creative during the pandemic.
The conversation had panelists opening up about going through the first wave. Mixed in were moments of reflection, laughter and insight any artist will find inspiring during hard times.
Our panelists were:
- Brittany Pickrem, personal brand designer
- Denise Allison Mercer, social media strategist + content writer
- Duane Jones, graphic designer, artist, founder of Art Pays Me
- Sunil Sarwal, brand + packaging consultant, The Small Monsters
- Moderated by our founder Alison K, web + brand consultant + artist