The Creative Kick Artist Events
Kick On The Common Social-Distance Meetup: POSTPONED to Thursday, Sept 17, 6-8pm
Hang out in a low-key way on the Halifax Common!
Meet other fellow commercial and visual artists. Talk about whatever makes your creative heart sing! We are abiding by the regulations set out by the Province (https://novascotia.ca/coronavirus/what-it-means-for-nova-scotians/#gatherings).
We will meet near North Park/Cunard side baseball diamond (south of Cunard Roundabout). If there's a ballgame, just look for the red Kick banner nearby!
- Bring your own blanket, and supper if you feel like it.
- Space your blankets out appropriately.
- Don't assume people's comfort levels regarding social-distancing: always ask.
- Be Respectful. Some people may not want to have a conversation with someone not wearing a mask. Some cannot wear a mask for health reasons. We ask that all opinions about masks are kept to a scant minimum.
Get notified if the Sept event is cancelled due to weather:
- - -
Designers, illustrators, animators, photographers and other commercial and visual artists come together to hang out in a chill, non-networking setting.
Held once a month at The Foggy Goggle (2057 Gottingen St, Halifax, NS B3K 3B2). You can find out what happens at a meetup here. Must be 19+ to attend. $4.00 suggested donation to cover operational costs.
Socially Distanced Kick on the Common: Wednesday, Aug 19, 6-8pm
Creativity During The Pandemic Panel: Thursday, May 21, 7-9pm
~VIRTUAL Drink & Draw~ Wednesday, April 22th, 7pm-9pm
~VIRTUAL~ Thursday, March 26th, 6:30pm-8pm
Tuesday, February 25th, 6-9pm
Launch party to celebrate rebranding as the Creative Kick.
- Free snacks!
- Chance to win a Google Nest Mini! Donated by Filet Production Services.
- Visual Arts Nova Scotia will talk briefly about what they do for artists.