***Online Ticket Sales Close 4pm :: Tickets available at the door, cash only.***
Start 2020 off Strong!
Attention freelancers! Now’s your chance to get all your burning business questions answered by our panel of 5 experts. Armed with sage knowledge aimed exclusively at the creative freelancer market, they will cover items topics as:
- Getting more clients, figuring out pricing and charging what you’re worth
- Using social media and other marketing tactics to build your brand
- What organizations and agencies are looking for in a contractor
- The ins and outs of contracts and copyright
- What receipts you should save and other bookkeeping tips
Who Should Come
This event is ideal for freelancers in creative industries such as design, photography, illustration, animation, video, motion graphics and gaming. No matter if you’re just considering freelancing or have been at it for years, this event will prove to be informative and inspiring.
Your career deserves the best chance at success – don’t miss out on this event!
- Mary Jane Copps, the Phone Lady
- Élana Camille of Élana Camille Creates
- Dianna M. Rievaj of Highlander Law Group
- Sammy Davis of the Well Creative Consultants
- Julie Harris-McDonald, Bookkeeper and owner of Treadlebelle
- Panel moderated by Alison K, founder of the Creative Kick
We’ve gathered up some wonderful goodies to help kick your freelancing up a notch. Up for grabs:
- 1 hour consultation with Alison K, web & brand consultant. Review your website so it generates more leads, help restructure your rates, or any other area of your online business you’re stuck with. ($100 value)
- Outdoor photo shoot with photographer Shannon Ellis. 5 professional shots to use for your website, LinkedIn… wherever you want to leave an impression! ($125 value)
- Custom greeting card design from hand lettering artist Crystal Picard of Hello Sweetie Paper & Co.
6:30 – doors open
6:50 – Panel discussion
8:30 – Open Q&A, door prize draw
Alison K Consulting
Art Bar + Projects
Art Pays Me
Hello Sweetie Paper & Co.